Monday, October 20, 2014

how green are you?




When I was 12 or 13 years old, I tried to recycle on my house, I tried to recycle tetra pack, papers, all that things, and also I tried to make compost for the plants of my house, but it didn’t worked because anybody in my family helped me, so the recycling just had a during of a month or something like that. But the next year, with a friend of the school we tried to make a project in the school to installing recycling bin and promote de recycle in the classroom we was inspired in Juan Carlos Bodoque from 31 minutes. But this project didn´t worked because the teachers and the students didn’t had a real interest in worked on this. So our project was just 6 recycle bin for paper, glass, plastic, etc. but the people used this for take out any kind of trush. We was sad because we think that if we show any kind of interest on recycling, the school was going to start teaching to the students to do it, we think while more little was the people more easy was going to learn to recycle and all was going to assimilate recycling in their life.


Today I don’t recycle, I think that was so many times that it didn’t worked that so I decide when I live  alone I will going to do it, I think that all the people must to recycle or do something to avoid contaminate more. For while I ride in bike the most times I can. Another think I do is that I’m vegetarian for 2 years and a half, not just for the suffering of the animals also because I’m not agree with the industry of the meat, and also because is more healthy don’t eat meat.

Well, I think that are the things that I can tell you about how green are I.

5 comments:

  1. You're really green, that's good :) I hope you have lucky recycling when you live alone, regards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Juan Carlos Bodoque is a very good figure of taking-care the environment! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. the environment is fascinating that we must protect, and Juan Carlos Bozzo is an excellent character

    ReplyDelete
  4. jjajaj juan carlos bodoque is a big inspiration for the kid, maybe now "31 minutos" again, that improved :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. your picture about this topic is perfect!

    ReplyDelete